Senior Sales Representative
At BigWheel, we’re all about traction. Whether we’re creating a suite of sleek websites, developing a powerhouse of custom software, or generating an out-of-the-box marketing strategy, our goal is to move clients in the right direction—and have fun while doing it. We’re growing fast! Which is where you come in.
BigWheel is seeking a senior sales representative to sell for our Knoxville-based team. As the primary representative of our team in your market, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service and performing both inside and outside sales initiatives.
The ideal candidate will be customer-service driven, enjoy presenting to C-suite individuals or teams, have outstanding written and verbal communication skills, be dependable, detail-oriented, and a self-starter. This position has both part- and full-time possibilities. Salary and commission structure commensurate with experience. Benefits will be discussed.
Job responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Creating and implementing sales strategies for your market, based on BigWheel’s overall sales plan
- Meeting sales goals
- Prospecting for new customers
- Responding to incoming inquiries
- Working with current and potential clients to identify new business opportunities
- Presenting to C-suite executives and their teams
- Responding to RFP requests, writing proposals, and corresponding / negotiating with clients
- Performing light account and project management duties as needed
- Providing excellent customer service
- Ambitious and energetic personality who thrives in a high-paced environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with the ability to present to large groups
- Ability to problem solve and find creative solutions to challenges
- Ability to work remotely and bridge communications between our team and the client
- Minimum of 3 years of agency sales experience is required