BigWheel Had Big Night at 2016 Knoxville ADDYs
The American Advertising Federation (AAF) recently held its 51st annual American advertising awards—otherwise known as the “ADDY awards” or “ADDYs,” the world’s largest and toughest advertising competition. The ADDY awards afford agencies a chance for their creative work to be recognized and honored.
The AAF Knoxville chapter’s awards show recognized the the region’s creative “force” on February 27th, 2016.
For each entry category, recipients can receive a gold, silver, or bronze award. BigWheel won awards for six out of the following six entries:
- Advertising Industry Self-Promotion (Sales & Marketing): BigWheel company rebrand
- Advertising Industry Self-Promotion Film, Video & Sound: BigWheel Video reel promotion for company rebrand
- Online/Interactive Apps: American Express and Fox Sport’s Masters Tournament mind games
- Online/Interactive Websites: Moomba Boats website
- Online/Interactive Apps: Disney Channel fan games
- Elements of Advertising - Digital Creative Technology: StaffSource presentation
We would like to thank the AAF for the honor, but more importantly, we thank the clients who allow us to be creative for a living. We look forward to next year!